"CAMPING" T RIETVELD ":
Important facts for REAL CAMPERS
1. ALWAYS first register at the reception, including visitors ...!
2. prevent noise pollution ...
3. vehicles always drive slowly as soon as they enter the CAMPING and pay attention to children play here! Motorized vehicles do not drive on the terrain between 10 p.m. and 8 p.m.
4. keep the toilets / showers clean ...
5. Always find it a challenge to make fun and creative dishes but keep it safe. Provide fire extinguishing water when lighting the barbecue please ...
6. hand over found objects ...
7. Separate their waste correctly (The anticipated PMD and Garbage bags of GARWIG must be purchased in the reception)
8. are economical with energy and water ...
9. have respect for the terrain, nature and each other ...
10. are friendly and enjoy to the fullest ...
- If you cause damage to the installations of the holiday domain or you are involved in an accident, report this immediately to the manager or the reception.
- Speed restriction: As soon as the campsite is driven, the following applies: “drive very slowly and watch out for children playing. "
- Failure to comply with the conditions can result in the immediate removal of the domain without any right to compensation or reimbursement.
Reservation and payment.
A reservation is always confirmed after payment of an advance. You pay the balance before the start of the stay. Failure to pay the advance or balance in time leads to a cancellation.
A full or partial cancellation is only possible by mail or registered letter (date of receipt = cancellation date). Fees are charged *. See our rates.
Our invoices are, unless otherwise stated on the invoice, payable no later than 5 days after the issue date.
- In the event of non-payment of one or more invoices on the due date, the amount due will automatically and without proof of default, yield a conventional interest equal to 2% per month, with each started month being considered to have expired. The amount of each invoice that is not fully paid on the due date is also increased by operation of law and without notice of default with a lump sum compensation for administration costs equal to 15% of the amount due with a minimum of 65 euros.
2. Arrival and departure
Arrival: the campers can take their place on the scheduled day of arrival between 2 and 9 p.m. At the latest the day after arrival, they go to the reception to report their arrival and complete the necessary formalities.
Departure: on the planned day of departure, the camping site will be vacated by 11 am at the latest. In the event of early departure you must inform the reception, at the latest the day before departure.
Be child-friendly: think of their safety, especially when you drive the car. As a parent you are responsible for the damage your children cause. So don't let them play in the buildings and teach them to respect nature and the plants. Prevent accidents.
We love animals! Animals must also always be registered. Dogs or cats must always be on a lead. Always take a dog poop bag to clean up the dog or cat's excrement. The owner is always responsible and must therefore ensure that the presence of his pet does not disturb other campers. For the stay of animals other than dog or cat admission is required.
Do you have questions or problems with regard to your stay, you can always go to the reception. You will find the opening hours at the entrance. A first aid kit is provided.
5.1 Connection to the electricity grid
To prevent overloading, electrical devices that use more than 1200 W are not permitted.
• Fresh, spacious, modern and clean sanitary building with excellent showers, baby care table and toilet for the disabled. During the high season, cleaning is done 2-3 times daily.
• Washing machine and dryer. Coins for sale at the reception ..
• The hot showers are equipped with the very user-friendly and budget-friendly SEP Card System.
5.3 WIFI Citymesh
Wireless internet is available.
We think the opinion of our customers is important. It is important that we know how it goes. To provide a good service, we need to be informed quickly and clearly of questions or problems that might arise. Constructive tips, however small, are of course always welcome. So don't let it pass on or pass by if you are in the area.
Police / Fire / Ambulance
Do you need urgent help?
Call number : 112 !
Other useful addresses: